The UK Centre for Greening Finance and Investment (CGFI) is a national centre established to accelerate the adoption and use of climate and environmental data and analytics by financial institutions internationally. It will unlock opportunities for the UK to lead in greening finance and financing green.
Financial institutions able to access and use climate and environmental data analytics for:
- Any point on earth
- Past, present and future
- Every major sector
- Material climate and environmental factors.
SUCCESS WILL MEAN
- Enhanced solvency of financial institutions
- Reallocation of capital towards green
- Resilient global financial system
- Realise the opportunity for UK plc