CGFI’s Nicola Ranger joined a panel to discuss financial risk from climate change at the COP26 Universities Network Virtual Conference.
The session engaged leading experts in climate finance from academia, central banks and financial regulators in a stock-taking exercise to critically discuss international examples of progress in climate financial risk assessment and the challenges associated which are currently faced by investors and supervisors.
Panel members were:
- Irene Monasterolo Vienna University of Economics and Business ,
- Joseph Noss Financial Stability Board ,
- Laura Parisi European Central Bank ,
- Nicola Ranger University of Oxford ,
- Stefano Battiston Univ. of Zurich and Ca’ Foscari Univ. of Venice